Additional Privacy Notice
Under the Data Provision Requirements 2012, Realistic Training Options is required to collect personal information about you and to disclose that personal information to the National Centre for Vocational Education Research Ltd (NCVER).
Your personal information (including the personal information contained on this enrolment form), may be used or disclosed by Realistic Training Options for statistical, administrative, regulatory and research purposes. Realistic Training Options may disclose your personal information for these purposes to Commonwealth and State or Territory government departments and authorised agencies, and NCVER.
Personal information that has been disclosed to NCVER may be used or disclosed by NCVER for the following purposes:
• populating authenticated VET transcripts;
• facilitating statistics and research relating to education, including surveys and data linkage;
• pre-populating RTO student enrolment forms;
• understanding how the VET market operates, for policy, workforce planning and consumer information; and
• administering VET, including program administration, regulation, monitoring and evaluation.
You may receive a student survey which may be administered by a government department or NCVER employee, agent or third party contractor or other authorised agencies. Please note you may opt out of the survey at the time of being contacted.
NCVER will collect, hold, use and disclose your personal information in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth), the National VET Data Policy and all NCVER policies and protocols (including those published on NCVER’s website at www.ncver.edu.au).
• Student Records Management Policy and Procedure
• Notice of Complaint, Concern, Appeal Policy and Procedure
• Student Handbook 2015
• Code of Practice
• Privacy Act 1998
Policy developed by: Compliance Manager and CEO