Skills Assessment and Gap Training Civil Construction
To be eligible to enrol in the Skills Assessment and Gap Training program, prospective students:
- Must permanently reside in Queensland
- Must be an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident (includes humanitarian entrant), temporary resident with the necessary visa and work permits on the pathway to permanent residency, or a New Zealand citizen
- Must be either an existing worker in the Building and Construction Industry or a Career Seeker who holds previous experience in the Building and Construction Industry
- Must not be an employee of an Authority
- Must not be a contracted trainer and assessor or an existing worker of any RTO
- Must not be currently enrolled in a Queensland secondary school program
- Must not be an apprentice or trainee as defined in the Further Education and Training Act 2014
- Must not be already funded by an Authority or other such source for delivery of the same training being undertaken as part of this program
- Must not have previously been funded under this program in the same program peroid (1 October 2014 to 30 September 2015)
- Must complete a mimum of 2 units of gap training, and a maximum of 8 units of gap training
Eligibility Evidence Required
Drivers licence or
Living in Queensland (bank account, phone account rates) etc.
Employer letter stating employment status and occupation
Green Medicare card or Birth certificate or passport
User Contribution Fee
$100 / course
Terms and Conditions
Please note that due to the restricted time and places for funding within the CSQ programs the following terms and conditions shall apply to all contracts from 1/01/2017. If the terms and conditions are not met then cancellation of the contract shall proceed and the position offered to a willing participant. thank you for your understanding in this matter.
Payment of student co contribution fees will have to be paid within a four-week period of signing training agreement. These can be paid by, direct debit, payment plan, bank card, please ring and ask our helpful staff for your best option.
All student criteria must be supplied within a four-week period of signing training agreement. E.g. Copies of licences, trade qualifications, visa’s, or any evidence required for the funding program
Register Your Interest